Dear Bluebell customers,
It is with heavy hearts that we share with you that Bluebell is going to close down. The company behind Bluebell has engaged KSA Group Ltd to assist with the formalities of liquidating the Company.
We've tried our hardest to keep it afloat and have been working hard to secure funding that our company still relies on but struggled to do so given the current economic climate. Our latest discussions for funding have collapsed, which means that we are left with no option other than to cease trading and place the Company into liquidation. We understand that many of you put your trust in us and invested your hard-earned money in our product, and for that, we are truly sorry.
When we started Bluebell in 2016, our vision was clear: to create a product that provided complete monitoring and reassurance for parents. We have worked tirelessly since then to develop a unique product that incorporated the best in smart technology for every parent. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we were unable to secure investments to keep up with the demands of the current challenging market conditions.
We know that parenting can be tough. Our passion for creating the ultimate baby monitor was born out of our own experiences as parents, and we poured our hearts and souls into making it a reality. We are of course disappointed to lose everything we worked so hard to build. We understand that our failure will disappoint many of you, and we're truly sorry for that.
From the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank you for your support over the years. We're so grateful to have had the opportunity to serve you and your families.
Connido Ltd / The Bluebell Team
What happens now?
- This message and the attached notice is simply to inform you of the current position. You are not obliged to take any action at this stage, other than ensuring that no further payments are made to the Company.
- The Company is no longer trading and its website and any associated applications for its products will cease to operate in the forthcoming days. This also means that the Company is not able to respond to emails or chat messages.
- You can still continue using your camera on a separate app called "Tuya Smart app"
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tuya.smart
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/tuya-smart/id1034649547
- Please follow the instructions on the app for setup or follow the steps on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO8iL4GSPJg.
- If you have purchased your Bluebell product from a retailer or using a credit card, please contact them for more information on any potential refund policy.
- The Company has no funds. It is simply not in a position to make any refund to ANY person/organisation, including ANY customers, who may feel they are due any such a refund.
- No further monies will be taken from customers by the Company, but ALL customers should ensure that no further payments to the Company are made.
- Although some of the Company’s customers MAY be due refunds from the Company, and MAY therefore be creditors of the Company, the Company is not in a position to repay these funds and it is extremely unlikely that ANY payment will be paid to ANY creditor of the Company at any stage.
- In accordance with the Company’s Terms & Conditions not all customers will be owed refunds or be creditors of the Company.
This message and the attached notice is simply to inform you of the current position. You are not obliged to take any action at this stage, other than ensuring that no further payments are made to the Company.
The attached notice sets out the formal position regarding the Liquidation process. Although no further information or clarification regarding the affairs of the Company is available at this stage, we will try to keep ALL creditors and ALL subscribers informed of the ongoing position in due course.